You are welcome to use “Easy Resume” to make resumes and other related services!
Please be sure to read and understand all the rights and restrictions provided in this “Easy Resume” Software Service Terms (hereinafter referred to as “the Terms”). Before you start using the “Easy Resume” software and related services, you must read and fully understand these terms, especially the terms related to the exclusion or limitation of liability, the terms of rights and permissions, the application of laws and dispute resolution clauses Wait. Among them, the important content such as the clause of exemption or limitation of liability will remind you in bold form that you should read it. If you are under the age of 18, please read and fully understand these terms accompanied by your legal guardian, and download the software with the consent of your legal guardian.
Unless you fully accept the entire contents of these terms, you do not have the right to download, install, use (hereinafter collectively referred to as “use”) the “Easy Resume” software, or use the “Easy Resume” service in any way, or obtain Any service provided by the Easy Resume software (collectively referred to in these Terms as “Use”). If you use the “Easy Resume” software and related services, you are deemed to have fully understood these terms and promised to be bound by the agreement as a party to these terms.
1. Scope of application
1.1 This clause is an agreement between you and the company regarding your downloading, installing, and using the Easy Resume software and obtaining related services provided by the Easy Resume software. Certain services involved in these terms may be provided to you by the company’s affiliates and controlling companies. If you know and agree to accept the above services, you are deemed to accept the relevant rights and obligations between the two parties and are also bound by these terms .
1.2 “User” means all users who directly or indirectly obtain and use the Easy Resume software and related services, including natural persons, legal persons and other organizations. Referred to as “user” or “you” in these terms.
1.3 “Easy Resume” means a client application legally owned and operated by the company and labeled “Easy Resume”.
1.4 The content of this clause also includes the relevant agreements and rules about the “Easy Resume” software and related services that the company has released and may continue to release. Once the aforementioned content is officially released and delivered to the user (system notification, etc.) in an appropriate manner, it is an integral part of this clause, and you should also observe it.
2. Use the Easy Resume software and related services
2.1 You use the Easy Resume software and related services to obtain the Easy Resume client application through the APP Store. If you did not obtain the software from a third party in the APP Store, the company cannot guarantee that the unofficial version of the “Easy Resume” software can be used normally, and the loss you suffer is irrelevant to the company.
2.2 The company may have developed different application software versions for different terminal devices. You should obtain, download, and install the appropriate version according to the actual device conditions.
2.3 You can use the “Easy Resume” software and related services or update the “Easy Resume” version according to your own needs. If you no longer need to use the “Easy Resume” software and related services, you can uninstall them yourself.
2.4 In order to better improve the user experience and services, the company will provide software updates or changes from time to time (including but not limited to software modifications, upgrades, functional enhancements, development of new services, software replacement, etc.). In order to ensure the security of the “Easy Resume” software and related services and enhance user services, after the software and related services are updated or part of the service content is updated, the company will, when possible, include, but not limited to, system prompts, announcements, and website messages The user is reminded by other methods that the user has the right to choose to accept the updated version or service. If the user does not accept it, some functions will be restricted or cannot be continued.
2.5 Unless authorized in writing by the company in advance, you may not make unauthorized access or use of the Easy Resume software and related services in any form, including but not limited to adaptation, copying, dissemination, vertical search, mirroring or trading.
2.6 You understand that when you use the “Easy Resume” software and related services, you need to prepare your own terminal devices (such as mobile phones) related to the software and related services. Use the Easy Resume software and related services for you. In order to fully realize the full functions of the Easy Resume, you may need to connect its terminal device to the network, and you understand that you will bear the costs (such as data charges, Internet access charges, etc.).
2.7 The company licenses your personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive and non-commercial legal right to use the Easy Resume software and related services. All other rights not expressly authorized in this clause are reserved by the company, and you must obtain separate written permission from the company when exercising these rights, and the company’s failure to exercise any of the foregoing rights does not constitute a waiver of this right.
3. User Code of Conduct
3.1 User behavior requirements
You are responsible for your use of this product and related services. Unless permitted by law or with the prior written permission of the company, your use of the Easy Resume software and related services must not:
3.1.1 Use any plug-in, plug-in, system, or third-party tool that is not authorized or licensed by the company to interfere with, disrupt, modify, or otherwise affect the normal operation of the Easy Resume software and related services.
3.1.2 Using or targeting the “Easy Resume” software and related services for any behavior that endangers computer network security, including but not limited to:
(1) Activities that endanger network security, such as illegally hacking into others ‘networks, interfering with the normal functions of others’ networks, and stealing network data;
(2) Provide programs and tools specially used to engage in network intrusion activities, interfere with the normal functions and protection measures of the network, and steal network data.
(3) Anyone who knows that others are engaged in activities that endanger network security, provide technical support, advertising promotion, payment settlement and other assistance for them;
(4) Use of unauthorized data or access to unauthorized servers / accounts;
(5) Enter public computer networks or other people’s computer systems without permission and delete, modify, or add stored information;
(6) Without permission, attempt to detect, scan, and test the weaknesses of the “Easy Resume” system or network or other acts that undermine network security;
(7) Attempting to interfere with or disrupt the normal operation of the “Easy Resume” system or website, intentionally spreading malicious programs or viruses, and other acts that disrupt the normal network information services;
(8) Forged TCP / IP packet name or part of the name.
3.1.3 Reverse engineer, disassemble, compile, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
3.1.4 Violate laws and regulations, this clause, relevant rules of the company and other acts that infringe on the legal rights and interests of others.
If we find or receive reports or complaints from users of violations of this clause, we have the right to review and delete the content of reports and complaints at any time without notice, including but not limited to user information, chat records, and review Violating accounts are punished including, but not limited to, warnings, account bans, device bans, and function bans, and the user is notified of the results.
3.1.5 Users who have been banned for violating this clause may appeal to the Easy Resume team by sending an email to email@example.com. We will review the complaint and use our own reasonable judgment to decide whether to change the penalties.
3.2 Users using the “Easy Resume” software and related services shall consciously abide by constitutional laws, regulations, and public order, respect social morality, socialist system, national interests, legal rights and interests of citizens, moral customs, and authenticity of information. Users may not use the “Easy Resume” software and related services to record, produce, copy, publish, and disseminate information containing the following content:
(1) Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) Endangering national security and leaking state secrets;
(3) Subverting the state power, overthrowing the socialist system, inciting the split of the country, and undermining national unity;
(4) Damage to national honor and interests;
(5) Propaganda of terrorism and extremism;
(6) Propaganda of national hatred, national discrimination, and destruction of national unity;
(7) Inciting regional discrimination and regional hatred;
(8) Those who undermine the country’s religious policies and promote cults and superstitions;
(9) Fabricating and spreading rumors and false information, disrupting economic and social order, and destroying social stability;
(10) Disseminate or spread violence, obscenity, pornography, gambling, homicide, terror or instigate crimes;
(11) Violating the legal rights and interests of minors or damaging the physical and mental health of minors;
(12) Unauthorized photographing or recording of others without permission, infringing on the legal rights of others;
(13) Contains content that is terror, bloody, high-risk, and endangers the performer’s own or others’ physical and mental health;
(14) Those who endanger network security and use the network to endanger national security, honor and interests;
(15) Insulting or slandering others, and infringing on the legal rights and interests of others;
(16) Violent intimidation and threats against others, and human flesh search;
(17) Involving the privacy, personal information or data of others;
(18) Spreading dirty language and damaging public order and customs;
(19) Contents that infringe other people’s privacy rights, reputation rights, portrait rights, intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights and interests;
(20) Disseminate commercial advertisements, or similar commercial solicitation information, over-marketing information, and spam information;
(21) Comments in languages other than the languages commonly used on this website;
(22) Other information that violates laws, regulations, policies, public order and customs, interferes with the normal operation of the Easy Resume, or violates the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
3.3 The company has established a platform for public complaints and reports. Users can complain to the Easy Resume team at firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with the company’s publicly reported complaint reporting system, report all types of illegal activities, illegal communication activities, illegal and harmful information, etc. Content, we will promptly accept and handle user complaints and reports in order to jointly create a clean and upright Internet space.
4、Protection of personal information
4.2 The company will use encryption technology, anonymization and other technical measures that match the Easy Resume and other security measures to protect your personal information and prevent your information from being used improperly or unauthorized access, use or leakage, And establish a sound management system for the aforementioned purposes.
4.3 Without your prior express authorization, we will not share your personal information with any third party except the company and its affiliates, except in the following cases:
(1) You have shared it with a third party yourself;
(2) those directly related to national security, national defense security, public safety, public health, and public interest;
(3) Disclose or provide as necessary in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, mandatory administrative and judicial requirements, or directly related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment enforcement. Subject to laws and regulations, when we receive the aforementioned request for information disclosure, we will require the other party to produce the corresponding legal documents, such as a subpoena or letter of inquiry. We will carefully review all requests to ensure that they have a legitimate basis and are limited to data that the administrative and judicial departments have the legal right to obtain for specific investigation purposes;
(5) Collecting personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(6) Other circumstances required by laws and regulations.
5. “Easy Resume” data usage specifications
Without the written permission of the company, the user may not or authorize, permit, or assist any third party to conduct the following actions on the information content in the software and related services of the “Easy Resume” of these Terms:
5.1 Copy, read, and use the information content of the “Easy Resume” software and related services for commercial purposes including, but not limited to, publicity, increased reading, and views
5.2 Edit, organize and arrange the information content of the “Easy Resume” software and related services without permission, and display it on channels other than the source page of the “Easy Resume” software and related services;
5.3 Adopt any form of identification method including but not limited to special identification, special code, etc., or assist third parties to generate traffic, read volume guidance, transfer, hijacking, etc. on the information or content of the “Easy Resume” software and related services. Negative Effects;
5.4 Other acts of illegally obtaining the information content of the Easy Resume software and related services.
6. Handling of breach of contract
6.1 The company has the right to independently judge and take measures as appropriate for your violation of these terms or other terms of service. Records of suspected violations of laws and regulations and suspected crimes will be kept and reported to the relevant competent authorities in accordance with the law and cooperate with the relevant competent authorities for investigation.
6.2 If you violate the provisions of this clause or other terms of service and cause a third party complaint or litigation claim, you shall bear all legal liabilities yourself. If your company or its affiliated company or controlling company compensates any third party or is punished by a state agency due to your illegal or breach of contract, you should also fully compensate the company, its affiliated company or controlling company for all the losses suffered thereby.
6.3 The company respects and protects the legal rights such as the intellectual property rights, reputation rights, name rights, privacy rights of legal persons and citizens. You guarantee that the information produced, copied, published, and disseminated using the “Easy Resume” software and related services will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, reputation rights, name rights, privacy rights and other legitimate rights and interests. For all claims made by third parties, you should bear all legal liabilities yourself; if the company, its affiliates, and control companies suffer losses (including economic, goodwill, etc.) due to your tort, you should also pay the full amount Compensation for all losses suffered by the company and its affiliates and control companies.
7. Changes, interruptions and termination of services
7.1 You understand and agree that the “Easy Resume” software and related services provided by the Company are provided in accordance with the status quo that can be achieved with existing technologies and conditions. The company will do its best to provide you with services to ensure the continuity and security of services. You understand that the company cannot foresee and prevent technology and other risks at any time, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojans, hacking attacks, system instability, third-party service defects, and other various security issues. , Data loss, and other losses and risks.
7.2 You understand and agree that in order to serve the needs of the overall operation of the company, the company has the right to modify, discontinue, suspend or terminate the “Easy Resume” software and related services without notice to the user or bear any compensation liability after the announcement notice.
8.1 During your use of the Easy Resume software and related services, you fully understand and agree that this service may include information, advertisements or branding services provided by the company for individuals or businesses. You agree that the company has the right to “Easy Resume” software and related services display commercial advertisements, promotions or information (including commercial or non-commercial information) related to the “Easy Resume” software and related services and / or third-party vendors and partners.
8.2 If you do not agree with the advertisement, you have the right to choose to close the advertisement information; for the “Easy Resume” push notification service, you have the right to close the service or stop using the “Easy Resume” software and related services.
8.3 The company performs its advertising and promotion related obligations in accordance with the law. You should determine the authenticity and reliability of the advertisement or promotion information yourself and take responsibility for your own judgment. Except as expressly provided by laws and regulations, the purchase or transaction of the advertisement or promotion information or the damage or loss suffered by the foregoing content shall be borne by the user and the company shall not be held liable.
9. Intellectual property
9.1 Knowledge of the content provided by the company in the “Easy Resume” software and related services (including but not limited to software, technology, programs, web pages, text, pictures, images, audio, video, graphics, layout, electronic documents, etc.) The property rights belong to the company. The copyright, patent rights and other intellectual property rights of the software on which the company provides this service belong to the company. No one may use it without the company’s permission (including, but not limited to, monitoring, copying, disseminating, displaying, mirroring, uploading, downloading the contents of the “Easy Resume” software and related services through any robot or spider program or device) .
9.2 The company provides technical support for the development and operation of the Easy Resume, and has all rights to all data and information generated during the development and operation of the Easy Resume software and related services.
9.3 In any case, please do not use any company’s trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, website names, or other distinctive brand features, including, but not limited to, the “Easy Resume” etc. “). Without the company’s prior written consent, you may not display, use or apply for trademark registration, domain name registration, etc. in the foregoing logos alone or in any way, or implement the explicit or implied right to display, use, or otherwise Rights to deal with these signs. If you use the above trademarks, logos, etc. of the company in violation of this clause to cause damage to the company or others, you shall bear all legal liabilities.
10.1 You understand and agree that the “Easy Resume” software and related services may be affected or interfered by various factors, and the company does not guarantee (including but not limited to):
10.1.1 The company is fully suitable for the user’s requirements;
10.1.2 The company is uninterrupted, timely, secure, reliable or error-free; any software, services or other materials obtained by the user through the company meet the user’s expectations;
Any errors in the 10.1.3 software will be corrected.
10.2 The user understands and agrees that during the use of the “Easy Resume” software and related services, factors such as force majeure may be encountered (force majeure refers to objective events that cannot be foreseen, cannot be overcome, and cannot be avoided), including but not limited to government actions, Natural disasters, cyber causes, hacking, war or any other similar event. In the event of force majeure, the company will try to repair it as soon as possible, but because the force majeure has caused losses to the user, the user agrees that the company will not bear responsibility.
10.3 The company obtains the right to deal with illegal and illegal content according to the provisions of this clause. This right does not constitute the company’s obligation or commitment. The company cannot guarantee the timely discovery of the illegal behavior or the corresponding treatment.
10.4 The user reads, understands and agrees that the company does not provide any kind of express or implied warranties or conditions regarding the services in these terms, including but not limited to commercial suitability, suitability for specific uses, etc. Your use of the software and related services at these terms must be at your own risk.
10.5 The user reads, understands and agrees that this clause is to ensure compliance with national laws and regulations, maintain public order and customs, and protect the legitimate rights and interests of others. The company makes its best efforts to make judgments in accordance with relevant laws and regulations within its capacity, but does not guarantee that the company’s judgment is completely in accordance with The judgments of the judicial organs and administrative organs are the same, and if the consequences arise, the user has understood and agreed to bear the consequences.
11.1 If the user is a minor under the age of 18, he or she shall read these Terms and use the “Easy Resume” software and related services with the guardian’s supervision, guidance and consent of the guardian.
11.2 The company attaches great importance to the protection of minors’ personal information. When minors fill out personal information, please strengthen the awareness of personal protection and treat it with caution. Please use the “Easy Resume” software and related services correctly when instructed by the guardian.
11.3 Underage users understand that if you violate laws and regulations and the content of these terms, you and your guardian shall bear all the consequences caused by it in accordance with the law.
11.4 Special tips for minor users:
11.4.1 Adolescents using this software and related services should, under the supervision and guidance of their guardians, properly learn to use the Internet within a reasonable range, avoid indulging in virtual cyberspace, and develop good Internet habits.
11.4.2 Adolescent users must abide by the National Convention on Adolescent Cyber Civilization:
(1) Be good at studying online and not viewing bad information;
(2) Communicate honestly and without insulting others;
(3) It is necessary to enhance self-protection awareness and not to date netizens casually;
(4) To maintain network security without disrupting network order;
(5) To be beneficial to physical and mental health and not to indulge in virtual time and space.
12.1 The related clauses in this clause will be continuously improved and continuously improved and adjusted during the process of software testing and external release. We will publish the improved terms in an appropriate manner and proactively notify you of them. Once the aforementioned improved clauses are officially released, they shall be an integral part of these clauses and shall have the same legal effect as these clauses. After the terms are completed, if you continue to use the Easy Resume, you will be deemed to have accepted and accepted the revised terms of the agreement. If you have any objections to the revised terms, please stop using the Easy Resume immediately.
12.2 The headings in these Terms are for convenience and readability only and do not affect the meaning or interpretation of any provisions in these Terms.
12.3 You and the Company are independent entities. In no case shall these Terms constitute any kind of express or implied warranty or condition of the Company to the user, nor shall the two parties constitute an agency, partnership, joint venture or employment relationship.
12.4 The copyright of these terms is owned by the company, and the company reserves all rights to interpret and modify.